Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eco Baby!

It's been a rough last couple of days between being sick and work problems. I needed to just sit down and have some fun with mindless editing. And I still have so many photos of baby P to go through. I'm striving for this year to bring some relief we so desperately need. Working for other people and giving more than your receiving isn't cutting it anymore. Well, actually it has never cut it. I decided yesterday that I am going to bring back another passion from my past. No, not an ex-boyfriend (don't worry Michael). This passion is designing jewelry. I had been making and selling jewelry at my mom's gift shop for a couple of years and was really loving it. To top it off it was bringing in some extra cash and I was getting to do what I love which is creating. I guess with all the stress of everyday life I lost interest and sadly hid all of my beloved jewels and gems away in my closet. I think I need to bring it back to fulfill my need to create, to be able to give beauty back to others and also to use it as sort of a therapy. I need some calmness in my life. Especially right now. And I think maybe it could turn into something more amazing than it was in the past. So I have set up an Etsy account and I will be listing the first of my collection very shortly. I am SOO excited! I need this and I know it will be amazing.

On a different note: Cloth Diapering. How much respect does that deserve?! This little man is already doing good for his planet and he's only been here for 5 months. I think little P has really big aspirations. Watch out Barack! You are going to have some young competition!

1 comment: