Saturday, January 10, 2009

sweet little girl



For those of you who don't already know, I have been interning with an amazing photographer since early December. Her name is Marta Locklear of Marta Locklear Photography. She has been gracious enough to teach me her knowledge of photography and about the business. And I am so lucky to have been given the opportunity. Throughout 2009 I'll be tagging along on some of her sessions and shooting side by side her. It really helps to get more experience, run though the flow of sessions and workflow, and build our portfolio. Not many people, let alone photographers are willing to give an up and comer that kind of opportunity. And for that I am truly thankful! This is the sweet little girl from Marta's session yesterday. There is only one real downfall from being a second shooter on a portrait session, and that is not being able to get the shots you might have wanted to get. But that's ok because it is way more important to me to try not to get in the way of Marta's shooting and make sure she can get all of her shots. So whatever shots I can get off to ths side of her, I'm happy for. I'm sure her family will be ecstatic about the session photos. Marta really has a keen eye for capturing people at their best. So please check out her site and stay tuned for more to come.
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment